Monday, December 31

New Year, Old Traditions

To my never-ending survey since 2007 [www.xanga.com/aa_bebe_phat] featuring: LAST YEARS' ANSWERS!


1.Will you be looking for a new job?

Yes! For this year I am hoping to:
- Make good with blogging
- Work on events
- Go back to the family business
- Have something of my own 

2012: It doesn’t really matter what I’m doing specifically. I just want the passion and the drive to do it and to keep doing it for a very long time.

2. Will you be looking for a new relationship?
- Absolutely not. Not ever.

2012: I'm in a relationship now and I really don't feel the need to find another one. Hopefully not though.

3. New house?
-Yes, hoping to move out by June. Probably somewhere closer to home once I start working for the family again. Preferably one with a water heater and a lock on my doors. ESPECIALLY my bathroom.

2012: I'm hoping to move out. But we’ll see if I have the money and the willpower to do so. If not in 2012 then maybe the next.

4. What will you do different in 13?
- This time, I'm going to try to accomplish all my dreams. I can't blame school anymore or the lack of time-only my lack of efforts. And I have no intentions of falling short of that. THIS IS GOING TO BE MY YEAR!


2012: I don't know. I refuse to think about these kinds of things either.

5. New Years resolution?

- Not to keep waiting of 11:11
- To cry less
- To worry less
- To blog more
- To try more


2012:  


6. What will you not be doing in 2013?

- Getting into so many fights with my family or with Paolo. [I need to learn how to keep things to myself]


2012: Loosing myself and forgetting my priorities.
I will not be so angry and temperamental.
I will not allow myself to destroy the things that are good for me.

7. Any trips planned?

- Camotes/ Malapascua/ Anywhere in the Philippines

2012:Manila, Boracay, China, Anywhere good for business


8. Wedding plans?

Does this pertain to MY wedding plans? I never really got this question.. But in any case, I'm open.

2012: Definitely not for myself.


9. Major thing on your calendar?

- June 25 - 1 year at Accenture. I CAN FINALLY RESIGN!

2012: April 15, 2012 – Graduation!


10. What can't you wait for?
Making a name for myself and trying to achieve all my goals

2012: I cannot wait to graduate and start working and finally be able to go to design school.

11. What would you like to see happen differently?

- I would like to see my life change, in a good way, I would like to become more successful and fruitful. I would also like to see more money in my bank account. Yes, more money for sure!

2012: I would like to actually do something that I am passionate about for once. And also have things change with me and my papa. I can't always be his little girl.


12. What about yourself will you be changing?
My need to always be right and my complete refusal to give up pointless things in my life. And often, my inability to compromise.

2012: Yeah, I refuse to answer questions like this. Completely pointless.


13. What happened in 2013 that you didnt think would ever happen?

- Moving out after graduation, getting into so many fights with my family, getting a job and ending up hating it, taking the board exams, PIGGY getting pregnant after being seriously convinced that Zeus is a boy and falling in love with the same person over and over again to the point that forever doesn't sound like a bad idea.


2012: I never thought that I would stumble and have to pick myself up so many times this year. Too many times.


14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about?
Yes.

2012: Without a doubt in my mind.


15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in 2012?

Yes, I'm going to go for the more "in a relationship" type of dressing from now on. Whatever THAT means.

2012: I’ve learned that style and taste are things that you are born with and not really something you acquire. So whether or not I choose to dress up or down, my only wish is to do so with grace and class.


16. Will you start or quit smoking?

- Stop. Or at least cut down.

2012: Hoping to stop like I do every year.


17. Will you better your relationship with your family?

- I believe this is vital.

2012: Yes. I will try to have the patience to not want to kill Casey, a longer attention span for Miguel, a more listening ear for my mom and I’ll try to be more understanding to my papa.

18. Will you do charity work?

- If the opportunity arises.


2012: If the opportunity presents itself then by all means, yes.

19. Will you go to bars?
- Meh, I'm not hoping to.


2012: If I have to.

20. Will you be nice to people you dont know?

- I cannot promise this.. Apparently, I am not a very nice person.

2012: Nice to people who deserve it. Seriously, what kind of questions are these? I can't believe I allowed myself to answer the same shit every year.

21. Do you expect 12 to be a good year for you?

- It will only be as good as I make it.

2012: I am never one to expect. Whatever happens happens, you know

22. How much did you change from this time last year til now?
- I don't know if I've changed that much but I'm hoping that I did, at least for the better. 

2012: I am always changing because that is the most natural thing to do.


23. Do you plan on having a child?


- It wouldn't be such a bad thing..

2012: Yes, I do. But not any time soon.


24. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with?

- I would very much like to keep my TEAM SMILE friends and my old friends, as well. This year was definitely one for friendship because I got to take the time to reconnect with a lot of my old friends.

2012: I really can't say


25. Major lifestyle changes?

- Unless I get married, the only major lifestyle changes for 2013 would be legitimately trying to make a future for myself. 

2012: I’ll finally be done with college then I’ll work for a year, probably move out of the house and start living on my own. I’ve never actually lived on my own before so I guess that’s the most major anything can get right now.


26. Will you be moving?

- I believe this question has already been answered.

2012: Well, it depends

27. What will you make sure doesn't happen 12?

Getting into soo many fights.

2012: I will not get pregnant, I will not NOT graduate and I will not do anything that could possibly get me killed. I could be more serious but I don’t want to. Lol


28. What are your New Years Eve plans?

- Went to church, Media Noche, Watched Fireworks, Grabbed a beer, Went out, Blogged and fell asleep. This is the first time I didn't stay up until 9:00 am drinking in like 4 years. *Slow clap, please*

2012: Like tradition, stay up all night drinking and reminiscing on the year that was. Oh this terrible year.


29. Will you have someone to kiss at midnight?

The only person I want to kiss for the rest of my life.

2012: Yes, hopefully. If I don’t get him at midnight I’ll get him some time after that.


30. One wish for 2012?

To never have to deal with anything related to nursing ever again.

2012: That the world will not end. I still have so much to look forward to.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 comments: