Wednesday, January 30

When Food and Fashion Meet Blog Series

I'M FINALLY A REGISTERED NURSE!

But other than that, I've got something else to share with you that I'm also excited about:





Two enthusiastic ladies exploring the best city in the world, Cebu, on a quest to 
uncover the best places to shop, dine and lounge around.
From hole-in-the-walls, downtown best-kept secrets, to fancy date spots 
and splurge sprees -- we’ll be on it!

When Food and Fashion Meet 1
February 2, 2013

feat.
Cebu Handicraft Vendors Association
and
The Chillage

Justinne and I have been planning this since last year and we're so excited 
for the realization of this little love project of ours.
Hope you'll like it! 

2 comments:

  1. wow! that is a perfect combination..
    are there also meet and greet stuffs for the readers??

    hope you get to post some of the best spots here in UBEC! :)

    follow me
    colorfullbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for the comment! Please stay tuned for our first series! :)

      Mind my asking, what exactly do you mean by meet and greet stuff for readers? I didn't quite get that. Sorry :)

      Delete