Sunday, June 16

I Moustache You

How do you like my poorly drawn moustache?


Nothing quite special about this look. I could have chosen to post a better picture of me not at work [since all my posts seem to revolve around work wear] but it’s a Super Mario shirt… how I could I NOT post this?

Brand: Target


Varsity jacket: HerBench| Pants: Ayala Department Store| Shoes: Artwork

So this is me going completely against the normal dress code at work. Do I care? A bit. Did I care enough to decline an outfit shot?
I think you all know the answer to that.

No fashion tips. Not much talk either.
My shirt was cool. I felt cool.
And here’s a post of me feeling cool.

Xx,
Issa P.

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog!
    Regards.
    https://www.codesarrival.com/

    ReplyDelete