Sunday, December 23

Casual Fridays


I love Fridays! Aside from the fact that it’s the end of the work week, it’s also the only day we can come in in anything aside from work slacks and stockings.
And since it’s the last day of work before the Christmas weekend, I wanted to wear something red (para feeling festive) and at the same time, wear the white v-neck I got as a gift from my Secret Santa. So, this is what I decided to wear:

[White V-Neck: Baleno (Thanks, Mark Vincent Po for my UPPER DRESS!); Pants: Tickled Pink; Shoes: Reva; Watch: Geneva; Cross Necklace: Gift]

Word of the day when I took this photo was that it was going to be the end of the world. So I figured, I’d wear these comfortable shoes just in case I needed to do any running. Luckily, no world ending happened  and no running was required. I’d hate to ruin one of my favorite pairs of shoes especially since they were a birthday gift from my sister, Casey. They are soo hip!

A Geneva touch screen watch from my little sister, Kiona, in the States.

Want to know something interesting about this photo? This is actually a candid shot my friend took of me trying to put my badge in the back of my pocket since I forgot to take it off in my previous shots! As I was going through the photos, this caught my attention and I just felt like I had to put it up here. I look like I am extremely happy to be tucking away my badge. Hee.
I’ve always been a fan of v-neck shirts. I can never run out of them! In fact, my adoration towards the design is so intense that I’ve ever gone for 30 days straight just wearing a white v-neck shirt. That challenge was so much fun that, I’m even going to do it again! ;) But, you’re going to have to wait for a while before I tell you about this little closet party I’m going to be throwing in the days to come. So I solemnly swear, not to wear another white v-neck shirt until that day. Otherwise, I’m going to run out of things to wear. Hehe.
If you had to dress in something for 30 days, what would it be?

Issa

2 comments: