Tuesday, February 5

Bloody Valentines

Cropped cover-up: Bayo| Top: Thrifted| Pants: Ayala Department Store| Oxfords: Artwork| Watch: Geneva| Necklace: c/o Niña Madera
My jacket really does look like I’ve got blood splattered all over it, doesn’t it? Haha.



Thought I’d give this post title a gore-y vibe since it’s February and everyone’s pretty much hyped up about Valentines. Since very recently, I was never really into Valentines but my mind’s been changed since then… Hmmm… I wonder how this year will go. ^_^


Fashion wise, I’m in love with these shoes. I haven’t really been able to use them to their full potential yet because I’ve only been using them to work. I love how the whole oxford and penny loafers trend is coming back and I’m kind of hoping that bowling shoes (ala grease) will soon make a comeback.

What trends do you miss?

2 comments:

  1. i love your shoes! btw, thanks for dropping by my crappy blog. lol

    http://theartfularcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me, love, it is anything BUT crappy! :)

      Delete