Wednesday, February 6

Issa, The Explorer!

Plaid top: Thrifted| Black sleevless: Oxygen| Denim shorts: Downtown| Shoes: Parisian| Bag: Saki


Hola, I’m Issa lakwatsera!



This is what I wore to the first “When Food and Fashion Meet” blog series.
I chose to go full on explorer look when I realized that we would be riding jeeps and exploring Cebu.
Also, it seemed like an appropriate attire to wear to CHVA since I didn’t want to get ripped off.
Imagine, downtown in Cebu except 3 jeepney rides more!



I also chose to wear these pretty floral espadrilles of mine since it’s been a while since I last took them out. I was so glad that I did because Justinne and I ended up walking a full block looking for the Chillage because we got so caught up talking and merry making! Not to mention, they kept my feet clean and happy while we walked from SM to CHVA!



Me, being really excited about our adventure!

For our When Food and Fashion Meet entry please check out:



No comments:

Post a Comment