Thursday, February 7

Possessed By A Little Boy

[Corduroy jacket: Mom’s hand me down, White top: Julz; Red Pants: IT Park Bazaar; Shoes: Downtown]



There’s a woman inside of me, sleeping soundly in her pretty pink dress. However, my soul is still being dominated by a boy who likes raise hell- and I think I’m ok with that.

I don’t know what got into my head that made me decide to put on a corduroy jacket this day. As far as I know, the last time I saw anyone I knew in corduroy was from a photo album back from 1990- when it was still my mom’s jacket. But I felt better about putting it on when I realized that it gave me the “ump” I needed and couldn't achieve with a black cardigan.


Lesson learned: Never throw away old clothes, you never know when can come in handy again! [Hoarder much?]
Plus, opt for style AND functionality- this jacket kept me warm and toasty throughout the day and I didn’t look half bad in it either. I’m going to use it more often from now on! :p


I’ll wear a dress, look glammed up and pretty some other day- I’m having too much fun sticking out like a sore thumb.

-Issa

No comments:

Post a Comment